Fire guillotine gates
Lightweight gates (from 25 to 30 kg/m²), with stone wool filling, galvanized steel sheathing, painted on both sides in RAL 7035, closed by gravity, in El 60/120 classes.
|CE certificate:||0370-CPR- 3951 – telescopic guillotine EI 120
0370-CPR- 3952 – telescopic guillotine EI 60
|Construction type:||Horizontal slide|
|Class resistance:||EI 60, EI 120|
|Weight:||from 20.5 kg/m²
to 29.5 kg/m²
|Total maximum dimensions*:||EI 120: 5 445 x 7 425
EI 60: 4 875 x 7 200
|Closing speed:||up to 20 cm/s|
*Larger dimensions available on request.
The standard design of the guillotine gates includes:
- Gate with fire resistance EI 60 and a thickness of 80 mm or a gate with fire resistance EI 120 and a thickness of 100 mm made of sandwich panels, with a core of mineral wool with a density of 145-175 kg/m³ and a lining of steel sheet with a thickness of 0.6 – 0.8 mm, coated as standard in RAL 7035,
- Galvanized steel profiles on all sides,
- The gate is sealed with a galvanized steel labyrinth seal system with expanding seals,
- The gate is held open by a 24 V electromagnet. After releasing the electromagnet, the gate closes automatically under its own weight,
- The gate leaf weight is balanced by a precisely selected counterweight placed next to the gate, which allows for easy opening of the gate and relieves the electromagnet,
- The gate is equipped with viscous controller limiting the closing speed to a maximum of 0.2 m/s.
Optionally, the gate can be equipped with:
- Electric drive supporting gate opening – recommended for large size gates,
- Stainless steel hardware,
- Fire warning equipment, i.e. smoke detectors, sound and visual alarms, alarm button, relay panel.