MEC series fire resistant sliding gates
Horizontal sliding gates: single and double-leaf as well as telescopic gates, also in version with wicket doors.
Lightweight gates (from 25 to 36 kg/m2), with stone wool filling, galvanized steel sheathing, painted on both sides in RAL 7035, closed by gravity, made in classes from EI 60 to EI 240.
|Construction type:||Horizontal, single-leaf, double-leaf, telescopic sliding gate and versions with doors for EI 60 and EI 120|
|Class resistance:||EI 60 / EI 120 / EI 180 / EI240|
|Weight:||from 25 kg/m² to 36 kg/m²|
|Gate maximum dimensions*:||EI 60
Leaf maximum dimensions*: 5 640 x 4 945
Leaf maximum dimensions*: 5 360 x 4 025
EI 180 and EI 240
Total maximum dimensions: 4 500 x 4 500, area up to 13.5 m2
|Closing speed:||Limited to 20 cm/s|
*Larger dimensions available on request.
The standard design of the MEC series gates includes:
- Gates with fire resistance EI 60, EI 90, EI 120, EI 180, EI 240 made of sandwich panels with stone wool filling of density up to 175 kg/m3 with lining of steel sheet with a thickness of 0.6 – 0.8 mm, coated in RAL 7035 as a standard (other colors on request),
- The sheet metal galvanized shell handles are placed on both sides,
- Panels on the perimeter covered with galvanized steel profiles,
- The gate is sealed with a galvanized steel labyrinth seal system with expanding seals,
- The gate is guided overhead on a stable galvanized guide, fixed to the lintel using a system of consoles which are widely adjustable in two planes (gate without any elements remaining in the light when the gate is opened),
- The gate opens manually and closes automatically thanks to a counterweight system when the door holder is released, keeping it in the open position,
- 24V fused or electromagnetic holder, optional viscous controller limiting the closing speed to a maximum of 0.2 m/s,
- The stop is covered with galvanized steel sheet. The gate can be connected to the building’s master fire system.
Additional options available for sliding gates:
- Wicket door, also equipped with antipanic hardware,
- Electric drive supporting gate opening – recommended for large size gates,
- Stainless steel hardware,
- Fire warning equipment, i.e. smoke detectors, sound and visual alarms, alarm button, relay panel.
- One leaf EI60 sliding gate certificate
- One leaf EI 120 sliding gate (1) certificate
- One leaf EI 120 sliding gate (2) certificate
- One leaf EI 120 sliding gate (3) certificate
- One leaf EI 120 sliding gate with pass certificate
- One leaf EI 90 sliding gate certificate
- One leaf EI 180 sliding gate certificate
- One leaf EI 240 sliding gate certificate
- Telescopic or two leaf sliding door EI 120 with pass certificate
- Telescopic or two leaf sliding door EI 60 with pass certificate