Steel rolling fire gates
Rolling gates made of single-layer steel profiles with cross-section of 128 x 17.55 mm made in class E 180.
|Construction type:||Steel rolling|
|Class resistance:||E 180|
|Weight:||Curtain weight 15.5 kg/m2|
|Maximum dimensions*:||E 180: 2 975 x 2 800|
|Closing speed:||Closing speed up to 0.2 m/s; speed of opening with electric engine above 10 cm/s|
*Larger dimensions available on request.
The standard design of the Vulcano rolling gates includes:
- Gate with E 180 resistance made of single-layer cold-rolled steel profiles of 0.8 mm thick sheet metal, hinged together over the entire length,
- CThe total thickness is 17.55 mm,
- Side guides and shaft housing made of galvanized steel,
- Gate lifted by an electric tubular motor,
- The gate is sealed over its circumference with a galvanized steel labyrinth seal system with expanding seals.
Optionally, the gate can be equipped with:
- Fire warning equipment, i.e. smoke detectors, sound and visual alarms, alarm button, relay panel.