Fireproof sliding gates series N80 and N150
Single-leaf, double-leaf, telescopic, single-leaf with doors, double-leaf with doors, telescopic with doors.
Lightweight gates (from 25 to 30 kg/m2), with stone wool filling, produced in classes EI 30/60/90/120. Sheathing made of galvanized steel, painted in RAL 9002 on the outside and RAL 7035 on the inside. Gates closed by gravity, opened manually or by electric drive.
|Certificate:||ITB – 2496/W|
|Construction type:||Horizontal sliding|
|Class resistance:||EI 30 (N80) / EI 120 (N150)|
|Weight:||approx. 20.5 kg/m² (N80) approx. 29.5 kg/m² (N150)|
|Gate maximum dimensions*:||(W) 10,000 x (H) 4,500 mm|
|Closing speed:||steplessly adjustable up to 20 cm/s|
*Larger dimensions available on request.
The standard design of the N80 and N150 series gates includes:
- Gate with fire resistance EI 30, EI 120 made of sandwich panels, steel sheet sheathing, standard color RAL 9002 on the outside and RAL 7035 on the inside; optionally the gate can be painted in any color from the standard RAL Classic range,
- The filling is mineral wool with a density of 115 kg/m3 (the total gate weight is 20.5 kg/m2 for N80 and 29.5 kg/m2 for N150),
- The sheet metal galvanized shell handles are placed on both sides,
- Panels covered with double galvanized steel profiles with thermal separation,
- The gate is sealed with a galvanized steel labyrinth seal system with Promaseal seals,
- The gate is guided overhead on a stable galvanized guide, fixed to the lintel using a system of consoles which are widely adjustable in two planes (gate without any elements remaining in the light when the gate is opened),
- The gate opens manually and closes automatically thanks to a counterweight system when the electric door holder is released, keeping it in the open position,
- 24V electromagnetic holder (900mA) with closing speed adjustment mechanism (0.08 to 0.2 m/s),
- The stop is covered with galvanized steel sheet. The gate can be connected to the building’s master fire system.
Additional options available for sliding gates:
- Wicket/pass door – single- and double-leaf; antipanic hardware,
- Electric drive supporting gate opening – recommended for large size gates,
- Stainless steel hardware,
- Fire warning equipment, i.e. smoke detectors, sound and visual alarms, alarm button, relay panel.